Revision dated 12/06/2023
The current version is available at retreat-svm.com/privacypolicy
1. Terms and definitions
In this agreement on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement), the terms below have the following definitions:
The Site Administrator is Individual Entrepreneur Eva Arturovna Videnmeer, TIN 774 328 328 210 OGRNIP 320 774 600 164 842, who manages the site retreat-svm.com under the terms of this Agreement.
Acceptance of the Agreement - full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of the Agreement.
Personal data - information entered by the User (subject of personal data) on the Site and relating directly or indirectly to this User.
User - individuals (including representatives of legal entities) who have the ability to visually familiarize themselves with the information posted on the website https://retreat-svm.com.
Website - an Internet site located on the Internet at the address https://retreat-svm.com used by individual entrepreneur Eva Arturovna Widenmeer.
The protection of your Personal Information and your privacy is extremely important to the Administrator. Therefore, when you use the Site and Service, the Administrator protects and processes your Personal Information in strict accordance with applicable legislation.
Consistent with our responsibility to protect your Personal Information, we would like to inform you as transparently as possible about the following points in this Policy:
why and how the Administrator uses (“processes”) your Personal Information when you use the Site and/or Service;
what is the role and responsibilities of the Administrator who decides why and how to process your Personal Information;
what tools you can use to reduce the amount of Personal Information about you collected by the Administrator;
What are your rights within the framework of the ongoing processing of Personal information.
2. General provisions
2.1. This Agreement applies to all personal data that the Site Administrator may receive about the User during his use of the Site.
2.2. Sending by the User a form with personal data means the User’s unconditional consent to all the terms of this Agreement (Acceptance of the Agreement). In case of disagreement with these conditions, the User does not send his personal data to the Administrator.
2.3. The User’s consent to provide personal data to the Site Administrator and their processing is valid until the termination of the Site Administrator’s activities, or until the User withdraws consent. By accepting this Agreement, as well as by subsequently accessing the Site, the User confirms that, acting of his own will and in his own interest, he transfers his personal data for processing by the Site Administrator and agrees to their processing. The user is notified that the processing of his personal data will be carried out by the Site Administrator on the basis of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
3. List of personal data and other information about the user to be transferred to the Site Administrator
When using the Site, the User provides the following personal data:
3.1. Reliable personal information that the User provides about himself: last name, first name, patronymic, phone number, email address, address in the Telegram messenger.
3.2. The Site Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User. In this case, the Site Administrator assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the Site forms.
4. Purposes, rules for the collection and use of personal data
The Site Administrator processes personal data that is necessary to process the User’s requests and applications (registration for the Retreat).
The User's personal data specified in clause 3.1. are used by the Site Administrator for the following purposes:
4.1. User identification;
4.2. Maintaining contact with the User if necessary, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
5. During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, blocking, deletion, destruction.
6. The User’s personal data is stored and processed by the Site Administrator in the manner prescribed by this Agreement for the entire period of activity by the Site Administrator.
7. Processing of personal data is carried out by the Site Administrator by maintaining databases, automated, mechanical, and manual methods.
8. The confidentiality conditions provided for in this Agreement apply to all information that the Site Administrator can obtain about the User during the latter’s stay on the Site and use of the Site.
9. The Site Administrator takes all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction, including: ensuring constant internal verification of the processes of collecting, storing and processing data and ensuring security; ensures the physical security of data, preventing unauthorized access to technical systems that ensure the operation of the Site, in which the Site Administrator stores personal data; provides access to personal data only to those employees of the Site Administrator or authorized persons who need this information to perform duties directly related to the provision of services to the User, as well as the operation, development and improvement of the Site.
10. With regard to the User’s personal data, their confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
11. Your rights. What rights do you have?
If provided for by the applicable law, you have the right to access your Personal Information processed by the Administrator in accordance with this Policy.
If provided by the applicable law, you have the right to:
— request the deletion of your Personal Information;
— demand restrictions on the processing of your Personal Information;
— object to the processing of your Personal Information if required by applicable law.
The Administrator will comply with these requests in accordance with the applicable law.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, you may also have other rights not listed above.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by the User by sending to the Site Administrator a corresponding written (printed on a tangible medium and signed by the User) notification.
12. This Policy may be subject to change. The administrator has the right to make changes at his own discretion, including, but not limited to, in cases where the corresponding changes are related to changes in the applicable legislation, as well as when the corresponding changes are related to changes in the operation of the Site and Service.
The administrator undertakes not to make significant changes, not to impose additional burdens or restrictions on your rights established by this Policy without your notice. You will be notified of such changes. Appropriate notices may be displayed on the Site (for example, via a pop-up window or banner) prior to such changes taking effect, or may be sent to you through other communication channels (for example, by email if you have provided us with your contact information).